Attending the First Class is Critical
Because of a high demand for class openings, a student who does not attend the first class meeting may be dropped from the course. If you are unable to attend this first class session, you MUST contact your instructor regarding your absence prior to the first scheduled class meeting. If you do not, the instructor may drop you from the class roster to provide openings for others.
You are responsible for checking your enrollment status.
Add/Drop Policy has Changed
Effective Fall Semester 2013, students district-wide MUST be enrolled and in attendance on the
FIRST DAY OF CLASS.
- You can drop, but you cannot add classes that already started.
- Attendance required-you must be in attendance on the first day of class or may be dropped.
- No late registration will be permitted the first week of classes.
- You can add classes starting later in the semester.
- Payment arrangements must be made at the time of registration.
- Registration is permitted in person up to one hour before the first class, or online at 11:59 p.m. the day before the first class.
- Add/drop courses
- Transcript requests
- Transcript evaluations
- Name/address changes
- Foreign student admissions
Use My.maricopa.edu to:
- Apply for Admissions
- Pay tuition and fees by credit card
- View and print class schedules
- View and update address info
- Create and maintain your PASSWORD
- Check Financial Aid awards
- Search the class schedule
- Request official transcript
- View unofficial transcript
- Register for classes
- Check grades
- Verify Enrollment