The Center for Teaching and Learning will provide exemplary support and services to all who enter. Our commitment is to support faculty and staff as they develop personal, professional, and community learning goals. The CTL staff will:
- Foster/cultivate an environment where faculty and staff can explore, experiment, develop, implement and share ideas and experiences.
- Facilitate and encourage professional development.
- Provide technology training and assistance to enhance teaching and learning
- Model teaching and learning best practices.
- Research and develop emerging teaching and learning practices.
- Recognize and value dynamic instructional strategies, methods and innovations.
- Collaborate with employees on the development of multi-media and web solutions.
Hours of Operation: Summer Hours: Monday through Thursday 7am to 5pm and Closed on Fridays
*Some staff will be also available by appointment