Employee and Organizational Learning
Paradise Valley Community College Employee & Organizational Learning is a collaborative catalyst for the improvement of student learning, success and achievement through the personal and professional growth of all employees, work units and functional areas within our institution.
The mission of Employee & Organizational Learning at Paradise Valley Community College is to assist in the continuous improvement of the college as a more learning centered organization. Our constant and central focus is higher levels of student performance and achievement.
• Develop a college climate that encourages and rewards innovation and risk-taking.
• Encourage collaboration within and among employee groups, disciplines, work units, and functional areas.
• Provide opportunities to explore methods of improved teaching and learning.
• Provide opportunities for continuous faculty, staff and administrative learning and personal and professional improvement.
FALL 2014 LEARNING EVENTS at PVCC
• Thanks to everyone who participated in the Fall 2014 Learning Week.
• The Fall Schedule will be posted next week.
New Adjunct Faculty - Visit:
Visit the Learning-Centered College Web Site
that tells our story about the journey PVCC has taken to become a "more" learning centered college
"The future is determined by the stories that we tell and believe...we have the internal power to create the future.”
Peter Senge at Systems Thinking Conference on November 19, 2008
How do you bring learning alive at PVCC?...Share your story here: Email