Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Art in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Integrative Studies with concentration in Social Behavioral Sciences
- MEd Early Childhood Education
- CFS 157 Marriage and Family
- CFS 177 Parent Child Interaction
- CFS 282 Mainstreaming Young Children with Disabilities
- CFS 285AA Family School Interaction
- ECH 267 CDA Preparation I
- ECH 268 CDA Preparation II
- ECH 288 Community Resource and Referral
- ECH 275 Literacy Development for the Young Child
- I am currently studying the connections between Early Childhood Literacy development and all the facets of the Arts. I am studying with students the potential for its integration in to early childhood classrooms and in their work with children.
- My teaching interest is in how we connect the image of the child and family/community connections with quality care and education.
- I am in my 5th year as a Council member for the First Things First Phoenix North Regional Council.
- I am a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) as well as the Arizona Affiliate AzAEYC.
- I am a member of the North American Reggio Emilia Alliance.